Child Support Direct Deposit

by Christine
(Stark County, Canton, OH)

I need to change my child support direct deposit and need to give my information to someone, how do I go about doing this?

Also, if my 18 year daughter is not graduating this June can I continue to receive my child support until she does graduate? She will hopefully graduate in the late summer/early fall of 2011? (she will be 19 in December)

Thank you,

Comments for Child Support Direct Deposit

Click here to add your own comments

Direct Deposit
by: Child Support America Team Member

Hi Christine,

Is your child support case in Stark County?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.