Child Support Completed

by Michael

My daughter lives in NY with her mother. She went through the state of Colorado for child support. Have been paying for 3 1/2yrs(didn't know till then she was my daughter). She is now 19yrs old and I have completed my obligation for child support. While I still continue to give her whatever she needs. Pay for all trips buy her clothes bought her two cars. She has a credit card at her disposal($250/month). She goes to college and gets financial aid for all of it.

Her mother is now going through the state of NY for continued child support.

My question is can she do this, Or is it closed because it was handled in CO.

Any response would be helpful,


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.