Child Support Case In California

by Ngoconwy
(California )

Hi, I have case starting for me in California, by the time everything is said and done,( paternity testing and all the stuff my attorney is doing) I would have reallocated to Wa state. The mother resides in Atlanta Ga. Could California still enforce child support on me if neither of us are California residents, or would she have to resubmit to have child support put on me in Wa? We have no paternity established and she relocated out of California 5 years ago with no communication with my son, now 10. Doesn't that effect a Child's bonding with the father... I may have the law misunderstood, so a little advise would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Services Questions.