Child Support case closed

Well recently I took child support out on my baby father. I haven't received any payments yet nor has he went to his court day yet its coming up soon. I was wondering if its anyway I could close the case or postpone the case?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.