Child Support And FAFSA

My child support ends in May 2010 as my daughter will be 18. I need to let FAFSA know this information in letter form. Who do I contact?

Comments for Child Support And FAFSA

Click here to add your own comments

Contact Case Worker
by: Child Support America Team Member


We would recommended you either contact your child support case worker or the FAFSA department. Is you case in Stark County?


Stark County Child Support phone number
by: Anonymous

Yes, it is in Stark County and I cannot locate a local phone number for reason

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.