Child Support And Divorce

My wife moved before we married and was dating some one else during the pregnancy paternity was never established. we got back together and paternity was established. we are getting a divorce is it possible to owe any back pay in child support?

Comments for Child Support And Divorce

Click here to add your own comments

Child Support
by: Child Support America Team Member

Not unless she tries to go back and get you for the back support. If you go before a judge, you could explain your circumstance and see what happens. Your ex also has the option of waiving the arrears. Has a child support order been placed yet?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cuyahoga County .