Child support and Custody

by Theresa

Me and my sons father separated when He was 3. He is now 5. My ex is engaged and I am getting engaged. We both live in NJ. I have 2 questions: 1. If I get married will his child support go down, or if he gets married will it go up. 2. Can I move out of state with my son?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Modifications Questions.