Child Spousal Support arrearges paid off

I have paid off my child/spousal support arrears in full. In fact I am now over paying because it is taken out of my paycheck. What do I need to file with the court to get this changed? I am in San Diego, California.

Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.