child now lives with me the non- custodial parent

by Shane
(Parkerburg, WV)

My daughters mother and I have had shared parenting for 14 years. She lives in Ohio and I live in WV. Now that her oldest son has moved out, his father doesn't have to pay child support no more. In return my daughters mother took me to court for child support in May of 2010 and she became the residential guardian and I now pay child support for my daughter. My daughter who btw is 14 has recently moved in with me and the child support is still being taken from my check what do I have to file at the courthouse to have the child support order stopped? I have called the child support office and there is nothing they can do without a court order. Thank you for your help, Shane

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Modifications Questions.