Child custody if not paying child support or in default

My ex wants to file for joint custody when he hasn't tried to contact me for 4 years.He has been in default with child support and he hasn't paid the last month or this month.He wants joint custody but does he have a chance and what can I do to prevent this from happening?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.