chid support and buying a house cash in Texas

by Mary
(Houston Texas)

My family wants to buy me a house with cash. I currently owe current and back child support to the state of Texas but they are taking it out right now through my unemployment. Will I get in trouble with the government? Can they take the property away?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.