Can they take my state refund

I live in Wisconsin and have 2 Wisconsin child support cases. I am completely up to date with my child support, however, there is about $1300 that is owed for INTEREST. Can my state refund be intercepted to offset this debt?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.