Can I get back child support from my mother

My father has raised my brothers, and I since we were little. My mother has never paid child support and now that I'm eighteen I was wondering if I could do something for all the pain, and loss she brought on us.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.