Can I file in another county?

by Venues Hinton
(Greenville NC)

I have filed for child support in Pitt County, $50 was ordered by the courts for the father to pay. It has been over a year, all the agency or the person that is over my case can tell me is there is an order for his arrest. The father address is the same, the father comes to Greenville and the father is telling me the problem is with the agency in Greenville. Can I go to another county to file for child support? The father has more children and child support is paid to them. I am not getting any thing done from Pitt county. Can I file in another county?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.