Can I Appply for child support in florida

My child is a Jamaican citizen. So are both parents. We are all permanent residents in USA. Mother and child lives in Florida and father lives in Texas. can I apply for child support services in the Florida courts or do we have to be citizens.

Mother and father have been in the USA for over 3 years. Child has been here for the last six.

Thank you

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Applying For Child Support Questions.