Can a mother ask for more child support

I am the father and have now gained full sole custody of my 17 year old son by court order. I have satisfied my total child support order to the courts of massachusetts as of December 2010.

The mother is now claiming that she thinks I owned a business many years ago (which i did not) and that I owe her money not stipulated by the courts. Can she file for more child support order now that I gained custody of my son?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.