Biological father never paid child support

by Angela
(Jefferson City, MT USA)

My daughter's biological father did not pay a dime of child support for her. My daughter is now 21 years old and she knows where he is living (finally). The Montana Child Support Agency did not help in obtaining any child support monies for her. My question is can she receive all the money that he was supposed to pay when she was a child now as a young adult? Also, she is a single mother of three young children and the child support she receives is only a portion because she receives food assistance. Why is she not receiving all the children's support money? and WHO is pocketing it?????

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.