bank levy

by laura

we have a bank levy on our savings account for child support arrears of about 2800.00.the problem being that my husbands whole check will be taken if we cant get the levy released.we have no money to feed our kids and pay my bills.from what I understand Oklahoma has to give you 30 days notive, which they didn't do.please help.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.