Back Child Support

by Jamey
(Canton, OH Stark)

I did not file for child support until my son was 9. Is it possible to sew him for the first 9 years of back child support once my son turns 18?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.