Back child support for 5 years

We just had our telephone conference hearing regarding my child support arrears. My ex-wife went out of the country for 5 yrs,now she's back then asking me to pay her 9,900 as back child support. In our hearing the judge from new york dismiss our case (Jurisdiction stated that child support order must be base on the state where Non-custodial Parent stayed) My- ex and my son lives in NY right worried about my arrears,can they put me to jail? im not against child willing to pay my child support order on my divorce decree the amount of 198$ per can i voluntarily pay my child support with out going to the court...i dont wanna be on schedule for court again coz' she's from NY and im here in Nevada

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.