Back Child Support Dropped

I owe over $10,000 back child support. if i was incarcerated for 4 years can i get them 4 years deducted, and or get them 4 yrs re figured based on the min. payment a month allowed for someone with no income during that time? because the payments were the same as i was paying while employed before incarceration. since being released i have been employed and paying my support.

Comments for Back Child Support Dropped

Click here to add your own comments

Child Support
by: Child Support America Team Member

Thank you for your question. You will need to contact your caseworker. It depends. A modification should have been requested at the time you were incarcerated. They may or may not allow for certain circumstances. Have you ever requested for a modification?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.