Audit of child support arrearages

My child support went from $8,265 to $140,000 when i went to court in colorado in june. I live in california and they charge 10% interest, but colorado went back and charged me 12% on top of the 10%. My ex wife's attorney did the figures. My child support worker here in Ca said that can't charge me interest in two places. What do I do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.