Adult Child looking for support

by Carline

I am the 37 year old daughter of a man who has always denied being my father. He and my mother were teenagers when I was born and he has never acknowledged me as his child. I would like to force him to take a paternity test to finally establish weather or not he is my father and to file a paternity suit for back child support if he is... Is it too late? What can I do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.