Do YOU Need Government Help With Child Support <>?
Welcome to the Child Support America News! We have a special Government "Help" issue with "must know" tips and advice. We want to help you with all of your needs. Extended memberships for the V.I.P."s ... How YOU can become a V.I.P. Member Today! Stay tuned for the latest news and so much more. Regardless of what your Child Support issues are, we are here to help.
If you like this e-zine, please do me a favor and "pay it forward."
If a friend DID forward this to you and if you enjoy this e-zine, please subscribe by visiting......
Click Here Now And Subscribe to E-Zine
July 2011 Issue #014
Table of Contents for this issue:
- Are You Looking For Government Help With Child Support?
We have some great information to share.
- How To Become A V.I.P. Member.
What are you waiting for? Memberships are going quick... so get yours today..:0)
- Child Support Celebrity News!
What celebrity or athlete is in the news for child support issues....... You won't be surprised
- Child Support America On facebook!
There will be contests and so much more so stay tuned.
Do YOU Need Government Help With Child Support?
You can also find your state website by clicking here.
Child Support Government Websites
- Alabama Child Support Enforcement - Child Support Enforcement Division is to help families achieve self-sufficiency.
- Alaska Child Support Division - Alaska child support services division.
- Arizona Child Support Gov Home - Arizona Child Support has created the Payment Gateway to make it easier for Non-Custodial Parents.
- Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration - The Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is a division within the Department of Finance and Administration, Revenue Division.
- California Department of Child Support Services - California's Child Support Services Program works with parents - custodial and noncustodial - and guardians.
- Colorado Department of Human Services - The Mission of the Colorado Child Support Enforcement Program is to assure that all children receive financial and medical support from each parent.
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch - Support Enforcement Services (SES) is part of the Judicial Branch, Court Operations Division. We work closely with state and federal agencies to operate the Connecticut Child Support Enforcement Program.
- Delaware Division of Child Support Enforcement - Welcome to the Delaware Division of Child Support Enforcement's website where you'll find information on the purpose of child support, how and where to apply for services, the types of services offered, enforcement measures, and frequently asked questions.
- District of Columbia Child Support Services Division - The Child Support Services Division (CSSD) is the district agency that helps the person caring for a child to collect child support from the child's non-custodial parent.
- Florida Department of Revenue - The Florida Department of Revenue has administered the Child Support Enforcement Program since 1994. Department staff provide child support services in all but two Florida counties. The State Attorney’s Office provides services in Miami-Dade County.
- Georgia Child Access and Visitation Services - The Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) offers social services for parenting time to parents with active cases at the following locations through the service providers indicated.
- Hawaii Child Support Enforcement Agency - The Hawaii State Child Support Enforcement Agency is a division within the Department of the Attorney General. The Agency works in partnership with the Federal Office of Child Support Government Enforcement and other State and local agencies.
- Idaho Child Support Services - By helping parents meet their obligations, Child Support Services enhances the well-being of children, promotes positive parental involvement, and improves the self-sufficiency of families. Child Support Services can help make sure children receive financial and medical support from both parents in a variety of ways.
- Illinois Child Support Services - The Illinois child support program is for families. We know how important it is for children to receive financial and emotional support from parents, and we know how important it is that parents are treated fairly and get answers to questions.
- Indiana Child Support Bureau - The Child Support Bureau helps Indiana's children and families in establishing paternity and by enforcing the child support obligations of non-custodial parents.
- Iowa Child Support Division - The mission of Iowa's child support government program is to provide fast and friendly services to our customers.
- Kansas Child Support Department - The Kansas Payment Center (KPC), located in Topeka, Kansas, is the payment processing center for all Kansas child support and maintenance (spousal support) payments.
- Kentucky Child Support Enforcement - Child Support Enforcement (CSE) in the Department for Income Support (DIS) provides assistance to parents with minor children seeking financial support from a noncustodial parent.
- Louisiana Child Support Agency - Child Support is an obligation of a parent to provide emotional, financial, and medical support for a child or children. DCFS offers parent locator and paternity establishment services, as well as assistance to establish and enforce child support orders and collection and distribution of child support payments.
- Maine Child Support & Recovery - The division is responsible for the development and implementation of the rules, regulations, policies and procedures necessary to assure that all non-custodial parents are contributing to the economic support of their children.
- Maryland Child Support Program - Child support is a court-ordered payment requiring one parent who does not have custody of the child to the other parent who does have custody of the child. A court may also order child support to be paid when parents share custody of a child.
- Massachusetts Child Support Application - DOR does not provide services related to custody and visitation. If you need assistance with custody or visitation, you may contact your local Probate and Family Court for help.
- Michigan Department of Human Services - Child support offices may assist either parent in establishing paternity for a child who does not have a legal father. Paternity must be established before the court can establish an obligation to pay child support government agency.
** Next issue we will supply the rest of the states!
If you are searching for Child Support help check out Amazon for the Bestsellers in books to help with all of your child support needs!
Click Here Now For Help
V.I.P. Memberships Extended!!
Fight back and get the child support help you deserve. Do you need some extra child support and visitation help with your situation? Are you tired of getting the run around from your case worker and other child support administration?
If so, get your $5 VIP membership while they last! We are now offering a limited number of low cost memberships to individuals like you. With a VIP membership you will become a client of Child Support America.com. As our client you will receive various benefits and services not available to our regular visitors.
Why are we offering these VIP memberships? These memberships are being offered due to our website growth, and the number of stories we receive from individuals who really need help. Each Child Support America Team Member makes a great effort to help each person who needs assistance. But due to limited staff, it can take awhile to respond to each request. As a VIP member your situation will take Top Priority over our NON-VIP visitors.
AND THERE IS A LOT MORE......
Your CSA VIP membership will entitle you to receive the following benefits plus more:
- Phone calls with CSA Staff to help with your child support & visitation issues.
- Unlimited email consultations concerning your child support circumstances.
- Access to our low cost legal plan when you need child support help and legal advice.
- Open on Saturdays for weekend assistance and help.
- Free and discounted CSA products, services & more.
Also don’t wait until you have a child support problem to purchase your VIP membership. Look at it like an insurance card. You don’t get sick everyday but an insurance card is good to have when you need it. The same goes with our child support memberships. You may not need help today, but eventually you will. So get your VIP pass today while they are still available and cheap!
Only VIP members will have access to our Child Support America “Hotline" phone service This will enable you to speak directly with a CSA staff member concerning your child support needs. As a VIP member you will also have access to our private email address that is not offered to non-members. You will then be able to email us anytime 24 hours a day concerning your membership or child support circumstance.
Most people don’t realize that child support is a legal situation. Certain individuals can even go to jail surrounding this issue. We realized that most people who need child support help cannot afford an attorney. That's why Child Support America.com invested in a low cost legal service to provide to our VIP members. You must realize that child support and the legal system will not take your situation seriously without legal counsel of some sort. It’s not fair, but its how the system works. If you cannot afford thousands of dollars in attorney fees our legal plan is for you.
Don’t go up against the child support system alone. The system doesn’t play around and neither should you. You have to fight back or you will stay stuck in your battle with child support and the courts. You can also use our legal plan for any other situation outside of child support as well. Trust us, the plan is priceless.
One Time Membership Fee:
Since our program is new we are offering a limited number of six month VIP Memberships for only $5. Also the $5 is a onetime fee. Please understand this price is only an introductory special and will end soon. We cannot keep our membership price this low for long, so purchase one today to avoid paying a “much higher” price later.
Two Forms of Payment:
You can pay safely and securely using PayPal by clicking the payment icon below. As soon as your payment is received we will email you your VIP membership login information with 24 hours. Although online payment is preferred you can also pay by money order. For mailing instructions please contact us by using the form below. Be sure that both your email address and phone number are correct, and we will email you the address and instructions.
"We look forward to providing you with some extra child support help and having you as a client soon". Purchase Your VIP Membership Today!
CSA SUPPORT TEAM STAFF
Click Here Now! to learn More!
What Celebrity Is In The Child Support News................
CBS/AP) This is the stuff of WINNING, baby! A judge has ordered Charlie Sheen's former bosses to garnish $55,000 a month for child support from any payments they make to the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg on Friday approved a request by Brooke Mueller Sheen to garnish any payments Warner Bros. Television makes to her ex-husband.
The former couple was divorced on May 2, about two months after Warner Bros' fired Sheen from "Men." The actor and the studio have been fighting over payments ever since.
The hefty monthly payments are intended to support the Sheens' twin sons and were part of a divorce settlement they reached earlier this year.
The actor's spokesman Larry Solters declined to comment. Brooke Sheen's attorney did not immediately return a phone message.
In other Sheen news, the actor tells Sports Illustrated he took steroids to prepare for "Major League" but stopped when his temper went out of control.
Child Support America Coming to facebook!
Child Support America will be coming to Facebook...Soon! Stay Tuned we will have contests and giveaways that will be exclusive only to our "fans". We will announce as soon as our page is "Live"
GREAT NEWS! The Child Support News will now be coming to your inbox bi-weekly! Now you will get Double the advice and Double the help! Thank you for supporting Child Support America.com
Thanks For Reading, and See You In Two Weeks!
CSA TEAM :)
New! Comments Have your say about what you just read! Leave a comment in the box below.