18 year old moved out and now live with non-custodial Parent

by Sandy

I live in Florida my daughter is a Sr. in high school and is 18, well she moved out 6 weeks ago and in with Friends.

Now she wants to move to Indiana with her father - Question is can I now end up being responsible for child support even though she moved out on her own in with friends now out of state to her fathers?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.