17 And Daughter On The Way

by Austin
(counce Tennessee )

I'm 17 and have a baby girl on the way what rights are I'm going to have to her I'm scared the mother will try and keep her from me she has keep doctor appoints from me and won't answer my phone calls to tell me when another one is I have to go to the doctor and ask him. She also won't try and get a job I have got a job working over 40 hours a week and going to school but she won't tell me anything what do I do?

Comments for 17 And Daughter On The Way

Click here to add your own comments

Child Support
by: Child Support America Team Member

Hi Austin,

The only thing you can do is wait for the child to be born and then open a child support case yourself. Then you can get paternity tests to prove the child is yours and fight for your rights. Will she notify you when the child is born?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Fathers Rights Questions.